Yummy Bread Omelette
Bread omelette recipe is a simple recipe with egg omelet mixture and bread slices and this is similar to a sandwich recipe with omelet stuffed between the slices.
It’s a delicious and a quick breakfast or snack recipe that can be served to kids and mainly it can be given as a school snack or as an evening snack.
A quick breakfast or snack recipe made with breadstuff and omelet and can be served with ketchup or chutney…
Ingredients for Bread Omelette
- 4-5 bread slices
- 3-4 tablespoon oil/butter/ghee
- 4 eggs
- salt – to taste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- ½ Tsp turmeric powder
- ½ Tsp black pepper powder
- ¼ cup Finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon Finely chopped cilantro (green Coriander)
Instructions for Bread Omelette:
- Firstly, in a bowl, beat the eggs.
- Into it, add salt as per taste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, chopped onions, chopped cilantro and black pepper powder.
- Stir the mixture well and keep it aside
- Now heat the pan and put it on low flame.
- Over the pan add oil/ghee/butter and heat it.
- Now roast the bread slices lightly and keep it a side.
- In the same pan add some more oil/ghee/butter and add the omelet mixture and spread it well.
- Now take a slice and dip it into the omelet mixture and flip the breadstuff and rest it on the omelet.
- Doing this way coats the bread with an omelet on both the sides.
- Similarly, dip the other bread slices on the omelet and flip the bread and rest them on the omelet.
- Cook the bread omelet perfectly on both the sides on medium flame.
- Remove the bread omelet from the pan and cut the bread slices diagonally.
- Cut bread omelette and serve hot with ketchup or chutney even you can eat it plain!!!
Hot and spicy bread omelet is ready to serve….
Cook Healthy Eat Healthy…
For Summer Special Click Here