How To Use Flax Seeds For Hair Care
Hi, Friends how are you guys doing as I promised of posting the ways of using flax seeds oil and also flax seeds for Hair Care here are the recipes.
Flax Seed might be the answer to great looking hair. Flax seeds – also known as linseeds, jaws, and alsi – are a rich source of omega-3, vitamin B1, manganese, copper, and dietary fiber. They are also a good source of phosphorous, magnesium, and selenium. Flax seeds can be brown or golden in color and have a wonderful nutty flavor. The good news is that they are easy to find and super-affordable. So if you seek strong and healthy hair then this super food should be a part of your staple diet.
In my last post, I mentioned the details of flax seeds benefits for hair care click Here for Benefits
So, friends let’s see the recipes of flax seeds oil and flax seeds gel
Flax seed Hair Oil
You Will Need
- 2 Tablespoon Flax seed Oil
- 45 minutes
- In a bowl, heat the flax seed oil for a few seconds until it is slightly warm.
- Massage this into your scalp for about 15 minutes and then work it through your hair.
- Once your hair and scalp are fully covered, wrap your hair in a hot towel. You can heat the towel in the oven, dip it in hot water, or use a blow dryer to heat it.
- Wait with the towel on for an additional 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with a mild sulfate-free shampoo.
- 2-3 times a week.
How This Helps
- The heat from the oil and the hot towel allows the goodness of flax seeds to penetrate your roots and hair shaft. This also provides your scalp and hair with the nourishment it needs to grow out healthy. You can also use food-grade flax seed oil as a dressing when you prepare salads.
Flax seed Hair Gel
You Will Need
- 1/4th cup Flax Seeds
- 2 cups Filtered Water
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 5 minutes
- In a pot, boil the water and flax seeds until the liquid starts to thicken.
- Add a tablespoon of lemon juice and stir the liquid. Turn off the heat once the liquid reaches a gel-like consistency. Set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, strain and collect the gel in a jar.
- Finally, use this gel to style your hair every morning. You can also use it as a topical treatment for your scalp to boost hair growth.
- Every day
How This Helps
This natural hair gel does not leave product build up in your hair and boosts hair growth.
Flax seed Oil Side Effects:
- These are extremely high in calories and can have a laxative effect if consumed in large quantities. People with irritable bowel syndrome can have a strong reaction to it.
- People suffering from a seizure disorder should avoid flaxseed supplements as it can aggravate the condition.
- Flax seeds may block the normal absorption of medicines. Take medicines an hour or two before consuming flax seeds14. The seeds and also oil may react with painkillers, blood thinners, and medicines for high blood pressure.
- Hope you got to know the flax seed benefits and side effects, the nutritional value and uses! Have you ever used flax seeds15 or knew its benefits before? In which way they benefited you? You can feel free to share your feedback with us in the below comment section!
So, friends try this and in future, i will post for skin recipes.
Be Happy Be Healthy…