How to Use Face Scrub and Face mask for fair skin
Hi, friends today I want to introduce you natural facial scrubs and face masks for fair skin, Face scrub and Face Masks are essential in any beauty treatment. Using artificial facial scrubs and body scrubs, available in the market can be harmful to skin, as they may contain harmful chemicals. It is always advisable to use natural homemade face masks to exfoliate skin. Natural Homemade Facial scrubs are very effective, harmless and also cost effective. Read on following 3 natural homemade facial scrubs and Face Mask and get naturally fair and glowing skin.
Home Remedies for Fair Skin – Oatmeal face scrub
Oatmeal is another of natural home remedies for fair skin. In fact, removing old skin cells is the best way to stimulate the generation of new skin cells for improving your skin tone and oatmeal has the ability to exfoliate your skin, which leaves it soft and supple. So, you can use oatmeal to make your skin fair as you want.
Method 1: Oatmeal and tomato juice
- Mix the oatmeal with enough tomato juice until they form a consistent mixture
- Apply the mixture directly on your face skin
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes before washing it off (remember to rub it gently when cleaning your face with water in order that the oatmeal may remove the dead skin cells)
- Apply the home remedy weekly 2 or 3 times.
Method 2: Oatmeal powder, turmeric powder, and lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of oatmeal powder
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Some drops of lemon juice
- Mix all these ingredients together to get a thick paste
- Rub this paste on your face skin and let it naturally dry
- Wash your face off with water
- Follow the remedy 2 or 3 times a week.
Home Remedies for Fair Skin – Gram Flour
Gram flour is also famous in various beauty recipes. In fact, it contains various nutrients including one’s essential for maintaining a healthy skin. You can also combine gram flour with rose water and use the mixture as a natural remedy to get rid of excess oil from the skin and keep it moisturized in nature.
To abuse gram flour as one of the home remedies for fair skin, you can follow the directions:
- Mix the gram flour with an adequate amount of rose water to get a thick paste
- Apply the paste to the face skin, also to your hand and leg skin
- Leave it on the skin until it becomes dry then wash off with water.
Home Remedies for Fair Skin – Fuller’s Earth
Fuller’s earth that is also known as Multani Matti is another of the home remedies for fair skin. In fact, it helps soak up oils, which makes it ideal for those who have oily or acne-prone skin. More clearly, fuller’s earth contains minerals including alumina, lime, and iron oxides that help give your skin a fair complexion. In addition, these minerals also ensure a naturally healthy and glowing skin.
- 2 tablespoons of Fuller’s earth
- 3 tablespoons of orange juice
- Mix Fuller’s earth and orange juice to make a smooth paste
- Apply the paste to your face with an even layer leaving for 10 to15 minutes
- Rinse your face off with lukewarm water.
- Apply the face mask once or twice a week.
- Before trying any of these natural remedies perform a small patch test.
- Don’t use more than twice or thrice a week.
- After exfoliating apply the lotion.
So Friends try these methods and let me know which works for you and if you like the post please share it with your family and friends.
Be Healthy Be Happy…