Vegetarian Stuffed Capsicum or Stuffed Bell Pepper Recipe
Hello, Friends today I want to introduce you How to Make Stuffed Bell Peppers Step by step. Stuffed Bell Pepper known as Stuffed Capsicum in India is a quick and easy recipe to make at home. The filling for the vegetarian recipe of the Stuffed Bell Pepper can be fun, with variations like cheese, potatoes, rice and corn and spinach. With whatever filling you use, the Capsicum when grilled brings out delicious flavors into the palate. The Vegetarian Stuffed Bell Pepper can be prepared ahead for the parties and grilled only when you are ready to serve.
So, friends let’s see the Ingredients and Preparation method
- Green Bell Pepper or Capsicum – 3
- Potato cooked and mashed – 1 cup
- Steamed Green peas – 3 tablespoons
- softened Butter – 3 tablespoons
- finely chopped Onion – 1
- finely chopped Green Chilli – 1
- 1-inch Ginger grated
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- finely chopped cilantro – 1 cup
- Cooking oil – 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
Preparation of Stuffed Bell Pepper or Capsicum Stuffing:
- To prepare the stuffed capsicum recipe, first, preheat the oven to 360 F and grease a baking sheet with oil.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds, ginger, onions, green chilies. until the onions become golden brown.
- Also add the boiled potatoes, chili powder. turmeric powder and salt. Stir it well, until all the ingredients get combined well. Turn off the heat. Add the Cilantro and mix it well.
- With a sharp knife, gently cut the stem and remove the seeds of the bell pepper. Tap gently so all the seeds fall off. You can either use a whole Bell Pepper or slice the Bell Pepper into a half.
- Stuff the potato mixture into the Bell Peppers and arrange them vertically on the baking sheet. Add butter on each stuffed bell peppers.
- Bake the bell peppers or Capsicum in the oven for about 30 minutes or until you notice the shell of the Stuffed bell pepper has started shrinking and the top has turned to Brown.
- Once you notice the capsicum getting brown and the skin is cooked, you know it is ready. Remove from the oven and arrange it on a platter.
- Garnish with Chopped Cilantro
- Serve Vegetarian Stuffed Bell Pepper with Raita for the weekday meal.
So, friends Delicious Vegetarian Stuffed Bell Pepper recipe step by step try this and let me know your comments. If you like the post share with your friends and family.
Be Happy Be Healthy….