Raw Mango smoothie for Hot Summer
Hi friends, today I’m going to introduce you a recipe for hot summer. Mango Smoothie for hot summer soothing it is known as Panna in India. smoothies made with green cooking mangoes. Raw Mango Smoothy is a very popular drink for hot summer days. Raw mango pulp with black salt, sugar, and mint has a very cooling effect against hot and dry wind because of its cooling properties.
Everyone in the family loves it so give it a try, let’s see the procedure:
- 1 raw green cooking mango or 3 cups peeled and sliced
- About 1 cup sugar adjust to taste
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 11/2 teaspoon black salt
- 1 teaspoon dry roasted cumin seed powder
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Some fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes or also crushed ice
The recipe will serve 8.
- Peel the mango and slice them into large pieces and remove the seed.
- Boil the mango slices in about 2 cups of water till the mango slices are cooked well. It should take about 15 minutes.
- After mango cools off, mix all the ingredients with the mango. Add sugar and salt slowly by adjusting to the taste.
- Now blend the mango mix and make a puree.
- Finally, Strain the mango puree and add about 5 glasses of 8 oz cups of water. it should be the consistency of orange juice.
- Serve over the ice and also add the fresh mint leave to garnish.
- Enjoy it!
- Depends on the mango you can add sugar and salt as much as you want to your taste.
- Before adding the water can be refrigerated for a week.
- Smoothie also can serve as a punch.
So, friends try the raw mango Smoothie and let me know your suggestions in the comments section it means a lot.
Be Happy Be Healthy…