Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake
Hello lovely people, today we are going to see how to prepare Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake. This month we are going to see the recipes for hot summer. Its summer here in the South and that means the heat and humidity are up. You might be thinking there is no relief, but we have a few ideas to keep you cool. Our favorite way to stay chilled during the summer starts with the icebox. During the summer a Southern freezer is stocked with ice creams, ice pops, and a few icebox pies. To this, we will add some healthy items and make it more special.
So, friends the super easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake is quick to make and will have you’re loved once to coming back for more.
The perfect pairing of chocolate and peanut butter is so wonderful, it has been exemplified in many treats from candy to cakes. But coming summertime, when that sweet cold treat craving comes a-knocking and you want a chocolate peanut butter fix, whip up this super easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake like the old time dinner does it.
This hoodie is perfect for small kitchens, short time and big kids. When school starts back, have these babies ready for your tortured kids when they get home and I guarantee you’ll be the coolest mom on the block.
I want to give you a heads up that there are affiliate links on this post. This means if you purchase something through one of my links, it won’t cost you anything extra. However, I may receive compensation for your purchase, this is known as affiliate marketing.
- 1 cup milk (if you love coconut milk or almond milk substitute it)
- 1 cup ice cubes (substitute with milk ice cubes)
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- optional: whipped topping for garnish
- optional: Chocolate Syrup
- Combine milk, ice cubes, or milk ice cubes and peanut butter in a blender and blend until smooth. Add chocolate ice cream and pulse/blend until desired consistency.
- Now pour the Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake in glass and garnish.
- Optional: garnish with whipped topping and chocolate syrup.
- And serve chilled.
You may also like:
So, friends Delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake Step by step try this and let me know your experience in the comment section. If you like the post share with your friends and family.
Be Happy Be Healthy….