Mother’s Day Special Chocolate Cake
Hello, Lovely people today I want to introduce you how to bake Easy Mother’s Day Special Chocolate Cake. Friends every time our mom bake for us on special occasions this time I thought on her special day we can bake cake with our hands and surprise what you say If you like this idea without wasting time let’s get started Mother’s Day special Chocolate Cake hope you will like the recipe.
This recipe is perfect for special occasions and Chocolate Cake lovers — the dense, moist and fudge texture is not all that different from what you can expect from the baker.
So, friends let’s see the Ingredients and preparation procedure of Brownies at home according to your taste.
Ingredients for Mother’s Day special Chocolate Cake:
For Mother’s Day special Chocolate Cake
- 225g/8oz all-purpose flour
- 350g/12½oz caster sugar
- 85g/3oz cocoa powder
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp baking of soda
- 2 eggs
- 250ml/9fl oz milk
- 125ml/4½fl oz vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 250ml/9fl oz boiling water
For chocolate icing
- 200g/7oz plain chocolate
- 200ml/7fl oz double cream
Mother’s Day special Chocolate Cake Preparation
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease and line two 20cm/8in baking tins.
- For the cake, in a large mixing Bowl beat eggs using electric whisk or hand whisk.
- Now place all of the cake ingredients, except the boiling water, into the same bowl. Using electric whisk or Hand whisk, the mixture until smooth and well combined.
- Add the boiling water to the mixture, a little at a time, until smooth. (The cake mixture will now be very liquid.)
- Divide the cake batter between the baking tins and bake in the oven for 25–35 minutes, or until the top is firm to the touch and a skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the cakes from the oven and allow to cool completely, still in their tins, before icing.
- For the chocolate icing, heat the chocolate and cream in a saucepan over a low heat until the chocolate melts. Remove the pan from the heat and whisk the mixture until smooth, glossy and thickened. Set aside to cool for 1–2 hours, or until thick enough to spread over the cake.
- To assemble the cake, run a round-bladed knife around the inside of the cake tins to loosen the cakes. Carefully remove the cakes from the tins.
- Spread a little chocolate icing over the top of one of the chocolate cakes, then carefully top with the other cake.
- Transfer the cake to a serving plate and ice the cake all over with the chocolate icing, using a palette knife.
- Mother’s Day special chocolate cake is Ready if you like garnish and write some special words on it and take it to your mom and celebrate this Mother’s Day with your mom.
And Don’t forget to share how your mom liked it
You may also like
So, friends Delicious Mother’s Day special chocolate cake procedure Step by step try it on this Mother’s Day and let me know your comments in the comment section. If you like the post share with your friends and family.
I wish all mother’s very Happy Mother’s Day.
Be Happy Be Healthy….