How to make Stuffed Potatoes
Hello, Friends welcome to Follow steps I’m your host, Siri, today we will How to make Stuffed Potatoes. Stuffed potatoes are great to have as an accompaniment at dinner or on our own as a light meal. Simply scoop out the flesh of a cooked potato, stuff with any filling you like, and bake in the oven. A crispy outer and a soft interior make stuffed potatoes with paneer a perfect starter! baked potatoes cases are stuffed with a delectable mixture of cottage cheese spiced mildly with chilies and interspersed with cashews. It makes a great accompaniment for this delightful snack. Stuffed Potatoes are heaven!
I know we always think that eating a potato will make us fat?
Well, don’t – it is a surprising source of vitamin C and provides useful amounts of starch, thiamine, and niacin and around a hundred grams will provide about eighty calories.
Little did we know!
Let’s Try Stuffed potatoes and enjoy!
So, friends let’s see the Ingredients and Preparation method
Ingredients for Stuffed Potatoes
- Potatoes – 4 medium
- (Paneer) Cottage Cheese crumbled – 1/2 cup
- Green chilies chopped – 2
- Salt to taste
- Chaat masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- Kashmiri red chilli powder – 3/4 teaspoon
- Roasted cumin powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger chopped – 1/2-inch piece
- Cashews – 5 to 10
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped – 1 tablespoon
- Processed cheese grated – 4 tablespoons
- Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Lemon juice – 1/2 teaspoon
Method for Stuffed Potatoes
- Pre-heat oven 350 degrees F
- Cut the potatoes lengthways and arrange them in a microwave proof dish. Cook in the microwave on HIGH for one to one and a half minutes.
- Take paneer in a bowl. Add green chilies, salt, quarter teaspoon chaat masala, quarter teaspoon red chili powder, quarter teaspoon roasted cumin powder, ginger, cashews and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Add two tablespoons grated cheese and mix well. Remove the potatoes from the microwave and with a spoon scoop out the center like a disc, leaving a shell all around.
- Reserve the scooped-out portions. Stuff the potato with the paneer mixture. Place the scooped-out potato discs over the stuffing. Arrange the potatoes on a baking dish.
- Drizzle oil over the potatoes sprinkles the remaining red chili powder, chaat masala and roasted cumin powder along with lemon juice and the remaining cheese.
- Pre-heat the oven 400f Bake the stuffed potatoes in the preheated oven for fifteen minutes.
- Finally, garnish the potatoes with chopped cilantro
- Stuffed potatoes are ready to Serve hot.
You may also like
- Vegetarian Stuffed Capsicum or Stuffed Bell Pepper Recipe
- Mexican Stuffed Bell Pepper
- Kadai Paneer Recipe
- Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Vermicelli Dessert Recipe
- Vegetable Biryani
So, friends Delicious Stuffed Potatoes recipe step by step try this and let me know your comments. If you like the post share with your friends and family.
Be Happy Be Healthy….