How to Use Honey for fair skin
Hello, friends How are you guys?. Today I want to introduce you most requested post How to Use Honey for Fair Skin, an extension for my other post How to Use Face Scrub and Face mask for fair skin. Friends you all know I’m the lover of natural methods for my skin. Today we will see another natural scrub and masks for fair skin that is Honey.
Let us Know about What is Honey? and How to Use Honey For Fair Skin?
Honey is a sweet, viscous food substance produced by bees. Bees produce honey from the sugary secretions of plants (floral nectar) through regurgitation, enzymatic activity, and water evaporation, and store it in wax structures called honeycombs. The variety of honey produced by honey bees is the best-known, due to its worldwide commercial production and human consumption. Honey is collected from wild bee colonies, or from hives of domesticated bees, a practice known as beekeeping.
To Know more about Raw Honey, Click here
“Raw honey is incredible for your skin thanks to its antibacterial properties and heave serving of skin-saving antioxidants,”
Friends as we all know Honey’s often thought of as a healthier sweetener, but you might be surprised to learn that this ingredient has tons of skin and hair benefits, too. Made by the alchemy of bees collecting nectar, pollen, and resins from flowers, honey can help moisturize, fight aging, and fight bacteria. Plus, it’s loaded with nutrients, antioxidants, and healing compounds. Next time when you’re buying the grocery, look for raw honey also, which hasn’t been heat-treated or pasteurized; it contains more active phytonutrient antioxidants and enzymes for enhanced benefits. Here are a few ways to put the ingredient to use (sometimes with the help of some other natural ingredients).
Benefits of Honey for Fair skin
- Acne: Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it’s great for acne treatment and prevention.
- Aging: Full of antioxidants, it is great for slowing down aging.
- Complexion boost: It is extremely moisturizing and soothing, so it helps create a glow.
- Pores: Honey is clarifying because it opens up pores making them easy to unclog.
Honey Cleansing for face:
I think there are no exact rules to honey cleansing, so I will share with you what I do. Please feel free to make adjustments based on what works best for you! Just note that if you have make-up on, you will have to prewash your face to remove it, as this method doesn’t take it off and you will probably end up with a smudgy mess. I like to honey cleanse in the morning and after I shower at night so that I can avoid this step. I do this every day mainly in winter season This is what I usually do:
- Damp a washcloth with warm water to wet your face.
- Scoop approximately 1 teaspoon of raw honey into a small bowl.
- Apply honey to your face using the fingertips of your hand. I like to do so in small circles, massaging all across forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin.
- Leave honey on the face for at least 30 seconds. If you have the time, it is best if you can leave it on for 10-15 minutes. And wash the face with cold water
- After that take a clean towel and dip it in hot water squeeze out the water and place it on your face to steam.
- Rinse face with water and dab dry with a clean washcloth as needed. Proceed with your usual routine. Repeat as often as necessary as for your wish.
DIY dry skin honey mask
My granny use to say that one of the easiest things you can do with raw honey is layered it on as a mask. “Raw honey can help unclog pores while simultaneously delivering moisture to dry skin,” she says.
Apply a thin layer of raw honey to the slightly damp skin using a circular motion. Leave the honey for at least 30 minutes and then gently rinse it off with warm water. “You’ll find that it easily washes away, leaving you with soft, radiant skin.” Use it Daily to maintain your skin soft and smooth.
Honey for breakouts:
“If you’re suffering from a breakout, reach for a honey instead of an expensive and overly drying over-the-counter pimple cream,” “Applied ever so lightly, you can sleep with a honey on your face and awaken to the less-stressed skin.”
Even you can apply a pinch of cinnamon powder and honey mix it and apply it on the break out leave it for 5 min and wash it off.
DIY honey exfoliator
You can exfoliate your skin once or twice a week with a gentle scrub made with two parts of honey and one-part of brown sugar. “Brown Sugar offers light exfoliation while the honey soothes and smooths the skin,” you can use this recipe from head to toe — your arms, legs, and feet will also benefit from this simple yet effective DIY”
Honey For Anti Aging
- It has long been known that the use of a plain honey mask effectively gets rid of fine lines and wrinkles on your face.
- Clean your face properly and pat it dry
- Take a teaspoon of Raw Honey and apply as a mask leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Clean it with warm and pat it dry.
- Do not use soap after the mask.
Some Other DIYs
Honey For Dark Circles
- Take a teaspoon of Honey, wash your face clean.
- Apply a thin layer under the eyes and leave it for 15 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
I think every woman loves their nails and keep more efforts to maintain them so today I will share one of my ways I use to maintain my nails.
Remove Nail polish from your nails and Take a teaspoon of honey and apply it on your cuticles and nail leave it for 10 minutes and wash it off. Do it frequently and you can see the change.
Everyone wants soft and smooth lips for that try honey scrub. Take a tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon Brown sugar and few drops of lemon juice mix all the ingredients using this mixture exfoliate your lips and leave it on for 5 min then wash it off with cold water.
Honey for Fair Skin
- Raw honey also contains natural enzymes which may refine the texture of the skin.
- Since it is so gentle and nurturing to the skin, it is ideal for very sensitive skin, rosacea, and eczema.
- As far as excellent facial cleansers go, it is much cheaper than store-bought options.
- Although any raw honey works excellently, manuka honey boasts superior antibacterial and healing properties. It is recommended for acne-prone skin.
- Unlike foaming cleansers, honey does not strip the skin of its protective sebum, which causes irritation and dryness. Additionally, foaming cleansers are usually too alkaline for the skin and imbalance the skins naturally acidic pH.
- Always perform a patch test before using any natural DIY
- Always use a Raw Organic Honey or cold pressed Honey
- If possible try to use Manuka Honey
If You want You can buy Here
You May Also Like
- Get Clear and Glowing Skin
- How to Use Face Scrub and Face mask for fair skin
- How to use Coconut oil for face
So, Friends try these methods How to use Honey for Fair Skin and let me know which works for you and if you like the post please share it with your family and friends.
Be Healthy Be Happy…