Hello, friends welcome to Follow steps. First of all, Happy New Year, I wish everyone all the Happiness and success in this year. Today’s recipe is Homemade Pasta Recipe. Pasta is undoubtedly a comfort and favorite food at its best. today we will see an easy and extremely delicious pasta recipe that have a variety of flavourful ingredients that blend beautifully in white sauce pasta.
we will add some Indian flavor to an Italian dish. This is the one of the
- 100g Penne Pasta
- Milk 1 cup
- Butter 1 1/2 tbsp
- All purpose flour 1 tbsp
- Red chilli flakes 1 Tsp
- Black peper powder 1/2 Tsp
- Garlic – powder 1 Tsp
- dry basil 1/2 Tsp
- dry oregano 1/2 Tsp
- 2 green chilli (optional if you like spice like me use it)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 Green Bell Pepper – chopped
- 1/4 Red Bell Pepper – chopped
- finely chopped carrots 1/2 cup
- 2 tbsp cheese
- Salt to taste
- First In a saucepan heat 1 Tbsp butter.
- And add the all purpose flour to it and cook for a few seconds. Once it changes the color slightly, add the milk. Keep whisking make sure there are no lumps forming and bring it to a boil. Cook it until it’s thick.
- Once the sauce is getting thick, add some 1/4 tsp oregano, 1/4 tsp basil, 1/4 tsp black pepper and a pinch of salt and cook for few seconds and get it off the flame.
- In another pan, heat remaining butter don’t heat the butter too much it will burn.
- Once the butter melts, add the chopped onion and saute for a few seconds.
- Then add chopped capsicum and Chopped carrots and let them cook for a few seconds.
- Then Add garlic powder and give it a mix
- Add the rest all dried oregano, red chili flakes, black pepper, dried basil to the above ingredients give it a nice stir and let it cook for at least 5 minutes.
- And then add the white sauce to the above ingredients and mix well.
- Finally, add the salt and mix well.
- Add the boiled penne pasta to the sauce and stir well and cook for a minute.
- Finally, add the Cheese give it a nice mix then get the pasta of the flame.
- The delicious pasta is ready to serve hot
you may also like:
- How to make Palak Kofta.
- Cabbage Kofta
- Palak Paneer
- Vegetarian Stuffed Capsicum or Stuffed Bell Pepper Recipe
- Mexican Stuffed Bell Pepper
- Kadai Paneer Recipe
- Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Stuffed potato
Note: If you are liking my blog you may also like my YouTube channel Please check it out Here
So, friends try this delicious H
Be Happy Be Healthy….