Flax Seeds Benefits for Skin
Hi, Friends today I will share about flax seeds benefits for the skin. flax seeds and its oil contain several skin-friendly nutrients that can help to improve the health of the skin. Flaxseed oil is added to a number of skin care products like shower gels, moisturizers, and sunscreen.
The herb seeds Benefits for skin are vast around the world.
So, friends lets see the details flax seeds benefits for skin and Flax seeds oil side effects.
The high levels of lignans and omega 3 fatty acids promote healthy bowel movements, preventing skin diseases. Omega 3 fatty acids are extremely important for the healthy growth and development of the skin cells. Also, the lignans present in flax seeds improve the appearance of the skin by reducing the levels of DHT in the body.
The omega 3 fatty acids in flaxseeds increase the speed at which wounds heal. Flaxseed is best known for its high anti-inflammatory levels. You can successfully minimize skin irritation, rashes, inflammation and redness by regularly consuming flax seeds. Thus, benefits of eating flax seeds are many for the skin. It also shrinks the possibility of acne, dermatitis, and psoriasis.
Dry skin can lead to several skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and other signs of aging. The essential fatty acids in flaxseed keep the skin hydrated and moisturized. Regular intake of flax seeds increases the body’s natural oil production, keeping the skin baby soft. A daily massage with flaxseed oil prevents irritants from entering the pores. It also locks moisture into the skin, keeping dryness at bay. Well-moisturized skin also delays the onset of wrinkles, right?
Prevents Skin Cancer:
A diet rich in flax seeds may protect the skin tissues from radiation. Researchers have found that flax seeds significantly reduce skin damage after sun exposure. The antioxidants present in flax seeds fight the free radicals, preventing skin cancer.
Flaxseeds control the production of sebum, an oily substance produced by the skin glands, preventing the onset of acne. Eat 1 to 2 tablespoons of milled flaxseed daily to achieve healthy and younger-looking skin.
You can also prepare a scrub from ground flaxseeds to exfoliate the skin. Mix flax seed powder with yogurt, honey and mix well. Scrub your skin gently with it for 10 minutes and wash off. The scrub removes dead skin cells and rejuvenates it, leaving it silky smooth.
Flaxseed Oil Side Effects:
- Flaxseeds are extremely high in calories and can have a laxative effect if consumed in large quantities. People with irritable bowel syndrome can have a strong reaction to it.
- One who suffers from a seizure disorder should avoid flaxseed supplements as it can aggravate the condition.
- People taking blood thinning, blood sugar, topical steroids, anti-inflammatory and cholesterol lowering medications should avoid eating flax seeds.
- Flaxseeds contain small amounts of cyanide compounds, which can have neurotoxic effects in the body. They should not be consumed in large quantities. Heating the flax seeds can help break these compounds. Our body can also neutralize a certain amount of these compounds.
- Pregnant and lactating mothers should not supplement their diet with ground flaxseed. It has estrogen-like properties that can affect the pregnancy outcome. It may also cause birth defects and spontaneous abortion in pregnant women.
- Drink plenty of water while consuming flaxseed, so that it does not swell up or obstruct the throat or digestive tract.
- Other side effects of flaxseeds include itching, rashes and shortness of breath.
So, friends hope Flax seeds Benefits information is helpful to you if so please like and share it with your friends and family.
Also, Let me know in comments section how you use flax seeds and how it works for you
Be Happy Be Healthy…