Egg Mask for damaged hair, growth and best benefits
Hair primarily constitutes of proteins and amino acids and eggs are powerhouses of proteins, vitamins and fatty acids that nourish the hair extensively. The egg is a great solution to most of the hair problems, and they are easily available, in your kitchen, inexpensive and are natural alternatives that can be used both internally and externally for hair growth.
Today we will talk about external uses of eggs, it makes the hair strong, prevents breakage, makes them soft and helps in their growth. While artificial products strip the hair of its natural oils, eggs help to restore the natural oils present in the scalp. This is what makes the egg so popular for scalp care remedies.
Before we get into how to use egg for hair care let’s see details of vitamins and proteins in egg and how they will help in the healthy scalp.
Benefit’s Of Egg
- Fatty Acids: The fatty acids present in the yolk helps in improving the skin on the scalp, fighting dandruff, flaky scalp. The egg yolk makes the hair glossy, shiny and smooth and prevents hair breakage and loss.
- Lecithin: This fatty protein found in the egg helps in reducing frizzy hair and it makes hair smooth. It prevents the hair from becoming brittle and prevents loss also.
- Vitamin A: This present in the egg helps in the production of sebum. It helps in controlling dandruff. It prevents drying of the scalp and promotes hair growth and prevents loss.
- Vitamin D: Eggs are one among few other foods that naturally contain vitamin D it helps in waking up follicles. When follicles decrease in the body it causes Hair loss. vitamin D helps in preventing hair loss and promotes regrowth. Vitamin D also helps in improving the texture of hair, thus making it smooth and manageable.
- Vitamin E: Eggs also have vitamin E which repair the damaged hair. It contains Potent antioxidants called tocotrienols it contributes to a healthier scalp. They protect the hair against harmful UV rays and pollution.
- Vitamin B: Eggs also provide vitamins B1, B2, B12, biotin, choline, pantothenic acid, and niacin which are essential for healthy hair. Niacin or vitamin B3 increases the energy metabolism in cells, which increases the growth. Thinning of hair is, in fact, a symptom of niacin deficiency. Niacin is also a member of vitamin B group. Choline is also a member of vitamin B group that helps to prevent baldness. Vitamin B-5 or pantothenic acid is supposed to prevent premature graying. Biotin Or Vitamin B7 Helps in renewing the follicles and roots that are already growing. Biotin in the egg helps to maintain healthier roots and follicles of the hair. it repairs damaged hair
So, friends, we know the benefits of egg mask for the scalp, let’s see how to use the egg mask for different problems:
Egg masks: Egg and castor oil – Hair Growth Mask :
- 2 Eggs
- 1tbsp castor oil
- Beat the egg in a bowl and add a Tablespoon of castor oil.
- Mix it all well to form a smooth paste.
- Apply it to your hair and scalp carefully. Leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water and shampoo it off.
How Often you should use this:
You can apply the egg mask once in a week for long and shiny hair.
- Make sure to wash off your hair with cold water after applying any egg hair packs. Rinsing with warm water will curdle the egg and make it stick to the hair, thus making it difficult to wash off.
- Use a mild shampoo to wash your hair in order to get rid of the egg smell from the hair.
- Add essential oils to your hair packs for added benefits.
- Opt for hot oil massage 2 to 3 times every week.
- Use chemical-free, herbal hair products to minimize the damage.
- Minimize the use of heated styling tools and avoid coloring your hair.
- Reduce stress and follow a healthy diet rich in healthy fats, whole grains, fruits, vegetables, etc.
so, friends Try the Egg Mask for Damaged Hair and let me know how it worked for you.
You may also like:
Eat Healthy Be Happy…