Easy Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
Hi, friends today I will introduce you a new dish paneer butter masala curry restaurant style. I love to use easy ways to cook yet delicious dishes at home which can be cooked even by beginners this is one dish which is easy to cook.
The Paneer Butter Masala is best serves with roti, naan, paratha or any rice varieties like jeera rice, pulao or biriyani rice. The paneer Butter masala is one of the popular recipe in India.
So, friends let’s see the ingredients and preparation of Delicious Paneer Butter Masala.
Probably Serve 5 persons
Cooking Time 30 min
Ingredients for Paneer Butter Masala:
- Paneer/Indian cottage cheese (Cut in cubes)-200 gm
- Tomato (chopped)-4 medium size
- Cashew (soak in water for one hour)-1/3 cup
- Green chill (chopped)-1 (optional)
- Chopped ginger-2 inch
- Garlic cloves (peeled)-12 to 15
- Kasuri methi (dry fenugreek leaves)-1 Teaspoon
- Cinnamon stick-1 inch
- Fresh cream-2 Tablespoon
- Coriander powder-1 Teaspoon
- Turmeric powder-1/4 Teaspoon
- Kashmiri red chilli powder-2 Teaspoon(You can additionally to your taste)
- Garam masala powder-1/2 Teaspoon
- Butter-3 Tablespoon
- Salt to taste
Preparation of Masala:
- Turn on the Heat and heat a pan, add 1 Tablespoon of butter and let it melt.
- Add cinnamon stick, green chili(optional), garlic, ginger and fry it for 30-40 seconds on medium Heat.
- Also, add chopped tomato, fry the tomato for 2 minutes on high Heat.
- Finally turn off the Heat and allow the fried tomato to cool down.
- Put the fried ingredients in a blending jar and blend it into a thick smooth paste (do not add water).
- Stain the tomato puree and keep it aside for further use.
- Also put the soaked cashew into the blending jar, add 4-5 Tablespoon of water and blend it into smooth paste and keep it aside for further use.
- Now heat a Pan and add some butter and add paneer pieces and roast it for 2 to 3 minutes on medium heat.
Preparation of Paneer Butter Masala Gravy:
- Heat the pan again, add butter and let it melt.
- Add Kashmiri red chili powder and turmeric powder in the melted butter and fry it for 10-15 seconds, keep stirring.
- Add the stained puree which we made in first for further use, stir it and let it come to boil on high Heat occasionally keep stirring.
- Now Add coriander powder, mix it and cover the pan, cook it for 2 minutes on medium Heat.
- Now Add cashew paste which we kept for further use, mix it and cover the pan, cook it for almost a minute on low Heat.
- Add 1/4 glass of water, salt to taste and gently stir it.aAdd 1 Tablespoon of fresh cream and mix it in the gravy.
- Also add paneer, stir it and cover the pan, cook it for 2 minutes on low Heat.
- Next, add Garam masala powder, mix it and cook it for a minute on low Heat without cover.
- Roast the fenugreek leaves on another side for 1/2 minute on medium Heat.
- Rub the roasted fenugreek leaves on your palm and gently sprinkle it on paneer butter masala, mix it.
- Finally add 1 Teaspoon butter in the paneer, cook it for a minute on low Heat and turn off the Heat.
- Garnish it with fresh cream.
- Paneer Butter Masala is ready to Serve hot with Paratha, Naan, Roti or rice.
So, friends Try the recipe and let me know your comments in comment section.
Be Healthy Be Happy…