How to crochet Ear Warmer
Hello, friends welcome back Today’s post is all about How crochet ear warmer pattern.
This last winter was definitely colder than the 2 years previous. Like, really cold. No, no, TOOOO cold. I could hardly stand it! So I found some super soft yarn and I made something cute to warm my ears.
This Ear warmer or headband is quick, easy and just perfect for a chilly morning. The Ear Warmer is just enough to keep your ears warm for those don’t particularly like wearing a hat. This project is also a great item to make for Gifting anyone.
This Earwarmer is Unisex men or women can wear this.
So let’s Get started
Material for Crochet Ear Warmer :
Note: This post contains affiliate links. This means that I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you subscribe or purchase something through the links provided. You will never see me post a link to a product or service that I don’t use myself or truly love
- Size k/6.5 mm Hook
- Ch = Chain
- Dc = Double Crochet
- Rep = Repeat
Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern:
- Make a Slip Knot and Ch 11.
- 1Rnd: make a double crochet in 2nd Ch from the hook and work dc in each stitch we have 10DC by the end of the row.
- 2Rnd: Turn the work and make Ch 2 and work 1DC in each DC.
- 3Rnd: Rep round 2 until you finish your Ear Warmer.
- here I made my Ear warmer 18 Inches for my head it may vary according to your head size just remember to do 1 inch less than your head size so that it fixes perfectly.
Finish off Crochet Ear Warmer :
when you reach your desired length cut a piece of yarn and sew both ends of the project together to form an ear warmer for detailed instructions in the video
for more check the Video Below
As always support me if you enjoyed reading this post and it was helpful, please go ahead and save it to Pinterest for later reference or share it on your accounts. It only takes a few seconds of your time, and it helps me grow my blog!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS CHECK OUT
So, Friends try this How to Crochet Ear Warmerand let me know how it works for you and if you like the post please share it with your family and friends.