16 Amazing Cooking tips and tricks for Beginners
Hello, Friends today I will give you some cooking tips which I learned from my mom grandma and also from the internet. I will use in my daily cooking process it will help the beginners in the process of cooking. So, thought of sharing some useful tips and tricks to ease your cooking which I use in my everyday cooking. Check them if these cookery tips and tricks are helpful to you use them.
So, friends let’s see the preparation tips and tricks:
- If any dish is over salted don’t worry just peel the raw potato and put in the cooking dish and boil it for few minutes. The Potato will absorb the salt.
- Adding few drops of oil to the rice before cooking it will prevent it from becoming sticky.
- Toasting nuts, rice, Rava, and dal before cooking with it increases its flavors considerably.
- When you grind dosa batter in a mixer. Just soak the rice in hot water for 7-8 hours to get soft Dosa.
- Add a spoon of milk while making an omelet. It will make them fluffy.
- To make softer chapattis, take the flour, add warm water and some warm milk and knead the dough. Let it rest for 20 minutes before making chapattis.
- For making softer idli, add some cooked rice while making the batter.
- After peeling onions cut in half and soak in water for about 10 minutes before cutting to avoid crying or you can even keep it in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Always add hot water to the gravy to enhance the taste.
- While boiling milk, always add a little water at the base of the vessel to avoid the milk from sticking at the bottom.
- Add a tsp. of hot oil to homemade pastes of garlic, ginger or green chili, along with salt to make it last longer and taste fresher.
- Add salt whenever you are boiling eggs. It helps in removing the shell easily.
- If you added Excess chili powder to your dish it can be eliminated by adding 2 chopped tomatoes.
- To make Potato chips or French fries crispy, add a pinch of sugar in the frying oil.
- Keep whole lemons in hot water for some time and then squeeze them to get the maximum amount of juice.
- before making any paneer curry, saute the paneer cubes in little oil and make them soft. This will help them absorb all the spices later.
You may also like the dishes
So, friends try this cooking tips and tricks and let me know your comments. If you like the post share with your friends and family.
Be Happy Be Healthy….