How to Cook Easy and Delicious Chicken Tikka Masala
Hello Friends How are you guys? Today I’m back with another Chicken recipe, Chicken Tikka Masala. It is one of the famous chicken recipes in India.
There is one dish guaranteed to be on every Indian restaurant menu, it’s chicken tikka masal4a, which is composed of grilled chunks of chicken enveloped in a creamy spiced tomato sauce.
It is outstanding to cook chicken tikka masala5 that is fresher, healthier, cheaper, and tastier than anything you can order. And by preparing it at home, you get the added bonus of a kitchen suffused with intoxicating aromas. And you can add spice as per your taste.
This is an easy recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala6–chicken marinated in yogurt and spices and then served in a tomato cream sauce. Serve with rice, Naan or Paratha
So, Friends are you ready to see the Chicken Tikka Masala7 Recipe. Then let’s jump into the process:
For the marinade:
- boneless Chicken – 250 grams
- Turmeric Powder – 1 Teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 Teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 Teaspoon
- Cumin Powder – 1 Teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 Tablespoon
- Black Pepper Powder – ½ Teaspoon
- Yogurt – 30 grams
For the Chicken Tikka Masala8 curry:
- Small Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Ghee (Clarified Butter) or Butter – 2 Tablespoon
- Chili Powder – ½ Teaspoon
- Tomato Paste – 5 Tablespoon
- Fresh Cream – 3½ Tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Cilantro Chopped – ½ cup
- Onion Rings
- Lemon slice
Procedure for Chicken Tikka Masala9:
- Cut your clean boneless chicken into bite size chicken cubes and place into a mixing bowl.
- Now we will add all the marinade ingredients to the chicken in the mixing bowl.
- Add in the Turmeric, Garam Masala, Coriander Seed Powder, Cumin Seed Powder, Ginger Garlic Paste, Black Pepper Powder and Yogurt/Curd.
- Finally, mix all the Ingredients well and Rest this marinade inside the refrigerator for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Chicken Tikka Masala10 Curry preparation:
- Take a pan and heat it now add clarified butter or butter and also add chopped onions and fry till it the onions is golden brown.
- Now add the Chopped tomatoes and cook it until the tomatoes are softened.
- Now add Chili powder and Tomato Paste or Tomato Pure and stir it well and cook it for a minute.
- Also, add Fresh Cream and mix it well and let it cook for another minute on low heat.
- Finally, add the marinate Chicken mix it well and cook it on medium heat for a minute.
- Then add salt to taste and cook for 10 – 15 minutes on a low heat, keep stirring occasionally.
- Finally, off the heat and take the chicken tikka masala11 into a serving bowl and garnish with cilantro, onion rings, and lemon slice.
- Serve hot with naan or rice.
So, friends Delicious Chicken Tikka Masala12 recipe try this and let me know your comments. If you like the post share with your friends and family.
Be Happy Be Healthy….