How to cook Delicious Motichoor Ladoo
Hello friends How are you guys doing Today I want to share with you a very special dish. As you all know Diwali Festival is around the corner so I want to share Diwali Special Sweet Dish Motichoor Ladoo
So, friends today I’m very happy to share one of my favorite sweet…!! Motichoor Ladoos are one of the most popular desserts served at just about any special festive occasion in India. The recipe is very easy to prepare at home and healthy as it is prepared at home with your own hands I which we can add some special ingredients like Love.
It is prepared from fine boondhi where the Ladoos are tiny and is cooked with sugar syrup, ghee and mixed with sliced nuts and also these Ladoos comes out perfect and handy to gift pack for Diwali Gifts.
It tastes delicious and differs from other types of Ladoo. The appealing orange color of it does make the ladoos look more attractive and inviting.
I basically love these Ladoos when I see them I feel like they are inviting to have it.
- Chickpeas flour or Besan – 1 cup
- Orange food color– 1/4 teaspoon
- Milk – 3 tablespoons
- Salt – a pinch
- Oil/ ghee – to deep fry
- Pistachios – 12
- Almonds – 6
- Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Green Cardamom powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Rose essence – 3 drops
- Take chickpea flour in a mixing bowl, add salt and whisk well and Add milk, food color and also required the amount of water to make a thick batter.
- Heat a broad pan with enough oil. and keep ready the perforated ladle or boondhi ladle for frying boondi.
- Now take the batter and pour it gently over the ladle.Rub the batter on the ladle with a spoon (or tap the perforated ladle with the spoon ) so that small drops of batter drop in oil.
- Fry boondi on medium heat for few minutes. Once the bubbles reduce and you could see boondi, remove it from oil using a wire mesh ladle. Never let it for more time, otherwise, it will get crispy and brown. Drain on the paper towel. Repeat to finish.
- To make sugar syrup, boil sugar and water until one string consistency. That is, if you swipe the back of the ladle with your forefinger and check between your thumb, a string should form.
- Switch off the flame, add cardamom powder and rose essence.
- Add the prepared boondi, mix well and keep it closed for minimum 20 mins or until all the syrup is absorbed by the boondi.
- Chop finely and fry the pistachios and almond in ghee and add to the soaked boondi, mix.
- Grease your hand with ghee. Take the palm full of the boondi and make ladoos. Repeat to finish and arrange on the serving plate.
- Finally, garnish the Ladoo with pistachios and Almonds. That’s it Motichoor Ladoo ready to serve.
- If you are not able to make tiny boondi, don’t worry, make regular ones, looks equally good and tastes the same.
- This boondi takes in a lot of oil, so make sure to drain each batch over the paper towel.
- If possible, get help from another hand, while making the boondi.
- If you don’t have wire mesh ladle you can use stainless steel strainer
You may also like
- Rasgulla Recipe, how to make soft Rasgulla at home
- How to Cook Easy and Delicious Carrot Halwa
- vermicelli Dessert recipe or Semiya Payasam
- Easy Kulfi Recipe
So, friends Delicious Motichoor Ladoo Step by step try this and let me know your comments. If you like the post share with your friends and family.
Happy Diwali Have a safe and prosperous festival
Be Happy Be Healthy….