Almond Butter Chocolate Milkshake
Hello lovely people, today we are going to see how to prepare Almond Butter Chocolate Milkshake. So, friends, as I mentioned in my last post This month we are going to see the recipe for hot summer. this is my second Milkshake recipe I’m adding for the hot summer special recipes list.
Its summer here in the South and that means the heat and humidity are up. You might be thinking there is no relief, but we have a few ideas to keep you cool. Our favorite way to stay chilled during the summer starts with the icebox. During the summer a Southern freezer is stocked with ice creams, ice pops, and a few icebox pies. To this, we will add some healthy items and make it more special. And make your children and family have healthy homemade milkshakes with yummy chocolate flavor but healthy too.
So, friends this super easy Almond Butter Chocolate Milkshake is quick to make and filled with health and will have your loved once to coming back for more
The perfect pairing of chocolate and Almond butter is so wonderful, it has been added in many treats from candy to cakes. But coming summertime, when that sweet cold treat craving comes a-knocking and you want a chocolate Almond butter fix, whip up this super easy Almond Butter Chocolate Milkshake like the old time dinner does it.
This goodie is perfect for small kitchens, short time and big kids. When school starts back, have these babies ready for your tortured kids when they get home and I guarantee you’ll be the coolest mom on the block.
Before we get into the further post I want to give you a heads up that there are affiliate links on this post. This means if you purchase something through one of my links, it won’t cost you anything extra. However, I may receive compensation for your purchase, this is known as affiliate marketing.
- 1 cup milk (if you love coconut milk or almond milk substitute it)
- 1 cup ice cubes (you can substitute with milk ice cubes)
- 1/3 cup smooth Almond butter
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- optional: Chocolate Syrup for garnish
- optional: whip cream for topping
- Combine milk, ice cubes, or milk ice cubes, cacao powder and Almond butter in the blender and blend until smooth. Add Vanilla ice cream and pulse/blend until desired consistency.
- Optional: garnish the glass with Chocolate syrup by pouring the syrup around the glass according to your wish
- Now pour the Almond Butter Chocolate Milkshake in glass and garnish.
- And serve chilled with whip cream topping.
You may also like:
So, friends Delicious Almond Butter Chocolate Milkshake Step by step try this and let me know your experience in the comment section. If you like the post share with your friends and family.
Be Happy Be Healthy….