3 Easy Home Remedies For Fair Skin For Men & Women
Hi, Friends today I will introduce you 3 easy home Remedies for Fair Skin it is for Both Men and Women. the homemade face mask can make by using basic integrants found around in the house. Homemade face masks are cheaper and have no side effects. There are many homemade remedies for getting clear skin naturally at home, which can found easily around you with the help of which you can make the face mask and still homemade face mask yield wonderful results. Following are some face masks that can be used for fair and glowing skin.
Honey for Fair Skin4
Honey is also one of the home remedies for the fair skin5 you should know. In fact, it has the ability to bleach the skin and also acts as a moisturizer meaning it can remove the dry skin that is considered to lead an uneven complexion. In addition, honey also contains antibacterial properties, which can remove acne scars and age spots.
- honey-1 teaspoon
- lemon juice-1 teaspoon
- the powdered milk-1 tablespoon
- ½ teaspoon of almond oil
- Combine all ingredients together and mix them well
- Rub this mixture gently on your skin and wait for 10 minutes
- Use cold water to rinse it off.
Yogurt for Fair Skin6
Yogurt is also considered one of the home remedies for fair skin7. It has a rich source of beneficial nutrients for the skin. Plus, yogurt also processes lactic acid that contains bleaching properties. There are 2 ways to use yogurt for fair skin8 and you can follow one suitable for your skin types.
Method 1: Plain yogurt
- Prepare some plain yogurt and simply rub it directly onto the face skin
- Leave your face for several minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water
- Follow the remedy once per day for a few weeks and you will see a significant improvement in your complexion.
Method 2: Yogurt and honey
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- ½ tablespoon of honey
- Mix the fresh yogurt together with honey
- Apply the mixture as a face pack on the face skin
- Let it sit on your skin for 12 to 15 minutes before washing it off
- Follow this remedy every day to help you get a fair skin9.
Aloe Vera Gel for Fair Skin10
You may have heard about the benefits of Aloe Vera on dealing with acnes and improving the skin health in common. Due to the ability to alleviate hyperpigmentation, the main reason causing uneven complexion, and to restore the skin’s original tone, Aloe Vera becomes one of the effective home remedies for fair. In addition, Aloe Vera processes the cooling effect, which will assist in regenerating new cells as well as rebuilding damaged tissue. This simple homemade remedy below is beneficial in lightening dark spots and improving the overall skin complexion.
- Extract the gel from an Aloe Vera leaf or
- you can select an aloe vera gel from market guys please select a 100% pure Aloe Vera Gel
- Dab this Aloe Vera gel thoroughly on the skin
- Wait for about half an hour and with look warm water wash your face
- Apply Aloe Vera gel at least 2 times per day for 2 weeks.
Tips for Fair Skin11
Along with various home remedies for fair skin12, you can also follow some tips to get an excellent skin as below:
- Follow a routine with cleansing, toning, and moisturizing your skin daily
- Do a manual exfoliation to remove the layer of dead cells and lighten the skin. Exfoliation should just be used when your current skin tone is darker than the normal one because this reveals a new layer of skin that is quite quick under the sunshine. Exfoliation can be processed using a face wash or a body scrub that can also be made on your own.
- Remember to apply sunscreen 20 minutes before getting out from home and a good sunscreen with SPF 20 is highly recommended for you.
- Wear a hat when being outside, especially during summers. You can choose a broad–rimmed and fashionable hat that not only protects your skin but also make you a style icon.
- Maintain a good sleep at night as a way to keep the healthy and glowing skin.
- Remember to use a moisturizer after applying any face marks with lemon onto your skin since lemon can dry the skin because of its acid content.
- Follow a few exercises to improve the metabolism so that the body can gain nutrients from food better.This means you should eat healthy foods and use natural ingredients alternative to cosmetics as well.
- Try wearing an eyeshadow or dark lipstick that contrasts with your skin tone and not overdo the makeup while just focusing on highlighting only one face part.
- Use lightening skin cream that has hydroquinone.
So, friends These are the home remedies and tips for fair skin13 hope you like it.
If you like this information please share it with your friends and family.
Be Healthy Be Happy….