4 Amazing Flax Seeds Recipes
Hi, friends today we will see the flax seeds recipes. flax seeds are also known as herb seeds. There has been quite a lot of debate on how should one consume herb seeds. It is true that flax seeds, when not chewed properly, can go undigested, flushed out your system. Ground or milled flax seeds, in that case, make a better choice. You can also opt for flax seed oil to replace other oils in your cooking. We share with you, some of the easiest ways in which you can incorporate flax seeds into your daily diet.
So, friends lets see the ingredients and recipes
Flax Seed and Strawberry Smoothie
Strawberry, banana and herb seeds make this smoothie extremely nutritious and a great drink. It’ll give you an instant energy boost and one you’ll really enjoy drinking.
Ingredients Of Flax Seed & Strawberry Smoothie
- flax seeds-2 Tablespoon
- flavored soya milk-1 cup
- 1 cup chilled and roughly chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup chilled and roughly chopped bananas
- honey-2 Teaspoon
- Garnish: 2 strawberries and 2 bananas slices
How to Make Flax Seed & Strawberry Smoothie
- Add strawberries, bananas, flax seeds and honey in soya milk, blend in a juicer till the mixture is smooth and frothy.
- Now pour equal quantities of the smoothie into 2 individual glasses.
- Finally, serve garnished with a strawberry and banana slice.
Blueberry and Flax Seeds Smoothie
Blueberry, banana and herb seeds make this smoothie extremely nutritious and a great drink. It’ll give you an instant energy boost and one you’ll really enjoy drinking.
Ingredients of Blueberry and Flax Seeds Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana, thawed for 10 to 15 minutes
- vanilla soy milk-1/2 cup
- vanilla fat-free yogurt-1 cup
- flax seed meal-1 1/2 teaspoons
- honey-1 1/2 teaspoons
- frozen blueberries-2/3 cup
How to Make Blueberry and Flax Seeds Smoothie
- Cut banana into small pieces and place into the bowl of a blender. Add the soy milk, yogurt, flax seed meal, and honey. Blend on lowest speed until smooth, about 5 seconds.
- Gradually add the blueberries while continuing to blend on low. Once the blueberries have been incorporated, increase speed, and blend to desired consistency.
- Finally, garnish and serve chilled.
Almond Saffron & Flax seeds Milkshake
Almonds, walnuts and flax seeds make this milkshake extremely nutritious and a great pre-workout drink. It’ll give you an instant energy boost and one you’ll really enjoy drinking.
Ingredients of Almond Saffron & Flax seeds Milkshake
- Almonds-2 Tablespoon
- Walnuts-1 Tablespoon
- flax seeds-1 Teaspoon
- honey-1 Teaspoon
- 2-4 saffron, strands
- 250 ml milk
How to Make Almond Saffron & Flax seeds Milkshake
- Grind the almonds walnuts and flax seeds together.
- In a blender, mix the almonds, flax seeds, cold milk, honey, and also saffron.
- Finally, Serve chilled.
Flax Seeds & Bottle guard Raita
Ingredients of Flax Seeds & Bottle guard Raita
- bottle gourd, thickly grated-1 cup
- low-fat curd, freshly beaten-1 cup
- mint leaves, finely chopped (pudina)- 1/2 cup
- roasted cumin seeds (jeera)- 1/4 Teaspoon
- black salt-1/4 Teaspoon
- roasted and coarsely ground flax seeds-1 1/2 Tablespoon
- Salt to taste
How to Make Flax Seeds & Bottle guard Raita
- Combine the bottle guard with one cup of water. Cover and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes.
- Also Combine all the ingredients, including the cooked bottle gourd in a deep bowl and mix well.
- At last, refrigerate for at least 1 hour and serve chilled
So, friends, these are the amazing flax seeds recipes try them and let me know which one worked for you in comments section and friends if you like these recipes share with your friends and family.
Eat Healthy Stay Healthy…..